Thursday, April 24, 2008

I found them

When I was down south I wanted to take some photos of shrimp boats. I did some research, asked some locals and found out that I was a few weeks early for shrimping season. That was good news to me, I figured all the boats would then be in port so I should be able to find them. And I did, it took some driving around and following bodies of water but I found what I was looking for. I got to take some photos, got to chat with a few captains and even enjoy some lunch overlooking the harbor where they were all docked. In this photo the two boats were docked next to each other and I told my dad who was with me how unimpressed I was with the boats, and just as I finished saying that my dad says hi to the captain who was working on the boat. Luckily I don't think he heard me, that is when I remembered that you got to keep your comments to yourself if you want to act like a professional.

No comments: