Saturday, April 19, 2008

In the end

Some people say "live fast, die young and leave a good looking corpse." why? in the end all that represents what you have done in life is a the legacy you have left behind, and the laughter of your friends and families share when they look back on the life you have lead and reminisce. Well, I want to leave a legacy and be remembered, and maybe some time down the line, a long ways off when it is my time to go, i will be buried somewhere where people come and take pictures of my grave site and head stone. I found a cemetery and took this picture, and a few others. It would be nice someday to know that even when i am gone people will still think i am important enough to take pictures of my final resting place.

1 comment:

Vogue Cigarettes said...

Yesterday I visited your blog and liked it very much! I have found a lot of really interesting and useful information there! The time I have spent reading was wonderful and I may say that you’ve done a great job! There are also wonderful photos! I’ve immediately added your blog to my favorite links and will enter it any time when in need of something positive. Thanks a lot!