Monday, June 9, 2008

A while back I mentioned that WKTV needs a new truck. We are having a car wash on June 28th at Go Go Car wash located on 28th street just west of Byron Center. We are trying to raise $100,000 to purchase a new vehicle and some new equipment. The way it works is for a 4 hour block on the saturday afternoon we get to use the car wash. We are taking pledges for the cars that may get washed that day. My job in all of this is to get as many cars as possible there that day. I say if you get a free car wash you should at least donate to WKTV the cash it would have cost to get that car wash and why not throw in a little more, it is for a good cause. I also get to design all the graphics for print, web and tv promotions.

1 comment:

slooter88 said...

I think that Steve and I can cum and get our cars washed. Do you wash pop-ups?

Remind me OK, PEACE