Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Guys will be missed

I was informed last night that a few of my friends have passed on. 

Store-Bought heard about the passing of his friends and wanted me to share these words. 

Forest and Dexter, though we only met once I felt that we had a special bound, something you only hear about in fiction and the movies.  You guys were brave and adventurous.  The two of you knew how to work hard and even party harder.  Even though we only met once, I will never forget our time together.  I heard about the way you guys went out, and I truly do mourn your lose, I am sure Tiny meant no harm in his actions or behavior.  I want to remember the good times we had.  It was quite a run that we had, and know that your lives and legacy will live on.  You friends will miss you;  Killer, Thrasher, Fluff, Stinky and Pee-Wee wanted to express their sympathy to their fallen friend, but seeing as we are turtles and live in a pool we don't have easy internet access and it is difficult to use a phone.  You were good friends, great competitors, and even better turtles.  

Midwest Turtle Racing Association has declared for the remainder of the years events all competitors will wear black arm bands in honor of the fallen turtles. 





No comments: