Monday, August 25, 2008

Busy weekends supplies many laughs

The 4th annual 28th Street Metro Cruise.  It was another great event, cars, trucks, bikes, buses, loads of people all capped off with some rain.  But the best thing I saw, and I will stretch as far as in all 4 years of the event was this guy.  He performed for almost 45 minutes friday night at Pals diner.  I worked as a photographer at Pals that evening.  We took pictures of vehicles infront of the diner.  After I ate and made a few arrangements, he took the stage.  He is considered a performer.  He doesn't sing, but dances.  It was a sight to see, he is currently on tour, and has even made a few guest appearances on the WB.  What I haven't been able to wrap my mind around is that he has fans, but most intriguing is that he is professional performer and after two numbers he is sweating like an old drunk.  If only I remembered his name.









No comments: