Friday, August 29, 2008

The cards that are dealt


I have come to realize something:  I have realized that I don't know or hang out with people who know guys named Aaron.  I have realized this a few years ago when people started to carry cell phones in their pockets.  See my name is Adam, and not to many names come before Adam, except Aaron.  Big deal you may say, but it gets kinda annoying when my phone rings and I say "hello this is Adam...Hello.... Hello....." and I hear nothing but static and noise.  So I hang up, and if they call back again and no one answers I ignore the phone call.  This is also a pain because some times when this happens the people realize they just called me and then we have a weird conversation about nothing, and I figure it happened because they weren't expecting to call me, but felt obligated to talk.  I bring this up because in the last week I have talked to the same guy 4 times.  He just got an iphone and is still trying to figure it out.  

As for the photo,  I have tried a few new techniques out on.  If you can't figure out what it is, it is a kosko purchase.  We all like cheese balls, and figured we got a good price, or our friends did.  

No comments: