Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Mac Computer

I have been a Mac guy for a very long time. I see no real use for a PC, I still use PC's and they work fine, the problem I have is that i am used to working on a Mac, so I have some trouble doing the same tasks on a PC that i can easily do on a Mac. Take for example burning a data disk, it is a simple click of a button on a Mac, but on a PC you have to have special program to burn disks. And please don't get me started on Vista. I bring all this up, because I deal all day with people who are afraid to use a Mac because they don't have a clue as to how it works. Case in point, I am currently working on reinstalling all the software on two Macs because some one add a administrator password on the machines, and can't remember the passwords. So now I have to rebuild the computers and change the passwords. Since it was the administrative password, I have to start all over. So people shouldn't have the authority to do simple tasks.

No comments: