Saturday, May 24, 2008

What is going on....?



I remember as a kid and a teenager loving a good cheeseburger at a reasonable price. And the best place to get a good cheeseburger, double cheeseburger or even a triple cheeseburger for a buck or less was Hot N Now. The thought of those burgers are making my mouth water. I am reminded of those delicious burgers on a daily bases as I drive by the vacant building that once housed the drive thru restaurant that was ahead of its time. I mean they had two drive thru options, the drivers side or the passenger side, pure genius. To my understanding Hot N Now is no more, the red painted roofs are fading, the grass is over growing, windows are being smashed and graffiti is starting to adorn the walls. But the worst part about it, besides the fact that I have a hard time getting a good cheeseburger at a reasonable price, is that their boobs got old?

3 comments:

Matt Blodgett said...

I had to see it to believe it.

Matt Blodgett said...

BTW, there are still seven Hot 'n Now locations currently in operation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_%27N%27_Now

slooter88 said...

I love it, I finally saw this and it made my week. Are you going to get the photos up from Silver?