Monday, May 19, 2008

Organization?

Some people put a whole of stock in the fact that if your an organized person you are a good person. I may not be the most organized person, but I rarely lose things and I can always tell you where things are. Wether it be that one piece of equipment that hardly ever gets used, or the where I keep the important files, I know where they are. And here is what the drawer looks like where I keep the silverware. My roommate can't stand when I empty the dishwasher and just throw everything in the drawer. yeah it is unorganized, but how hard is it to open the drawer and find a knife? You may say that an organized drawer is a happy drawer, but a say a drawer where I don't segregate the spoons from the forks is a lot happier drawer. Everyone knows that forks get used the most, but in my drawer it is all about equals and they live like equals. Spoons, Knifes, pizza cutters and even vegetables are all equal and live together in a utensil utopia.

No comments: