Thursday, June 4, 2009

Idiot hunting....

 I got a call that I was needed on the other side of town, it was a video emergency.   So I grabbed my gear and headed out.  Now Michigan roads are always under construction, so I relied on my navigation on my phone to get me there avoiding said construction, I was guided by the construction, but found myself on 28th street.  I have long sense avoided 28th because I truly do believe it is the mecca of idiot drives and a haven for a-holes in automobiles.  Driving is an easy task, everyone on the road has or should have some sort of training in the act, but not on 28th street.  That has what lead me to state the fact that if you ever need to find an idiot, look no further then the rusted out four door or busted up astro van.  No other road do I know that is a gathering point or a main thoroughfare for idiots, my guess is that at some place along the busy street there is an underground club only for idiots, they sing and dance, run into things and listen to Green Days 'american idiot', which by the way is their theme song.... 

No comments: