Tuesday, June 16, 2009

They are having so much fun

I just got done eating some Wendy's, I hit up the drive thru on the way back to the shop. I took my double cheeseburger fries and sugar free lemonade, sat down, turned on the tube and the first thing I saw was a commercial for McDonalds. It is not that I enjoy Mc D's, honestly their food makes me feel funny, funny like my tummy hurts. But the commercial made me jealous, not of their food, I didn't feel like I went to the wrong fast food joint, but I was jealous of all the people in the commercial. They are all in their twenties, like myself and they are all having such a joyous time. Sitting around making some hip hop music dancing about, enjoying a big mac and having the time of their lives. I thought to myself, I want to go to there and hang with those people. It mades me envious of the Mcdonalds party it seems like the only way the party could get any cooler is if Ronald should up with the Hamburglar and Grimace in tow.

No comments: