Monday, June 8, 2009

It's gonna be a late one...

I just love it when people call up amieds productions and want a 60 commercial made and I quote "as soon as possible".  I like the business and I enjoy the work, but why can't I get a call a few days in advance.  Now I got a two pm deadline tomorrow.  So this leaves the night to get it done.  I have three mac's busy working and hopefully my creativity will be firing on all cylinders tonight to turn out a good product.  I will have to wait and see.  Look for the commercial in the next few weeks on Comcast promoting Championship boxing at the Woodland.   I get handed a folder full of video's I didn't shot, images pulled off the web, and a voice over.  This is always a fun way to work,  keep that in mind, and the deadline I was on when you judge my work.

No comments: